HALLELUJAH! GOD LOVES US VERY MUCH!
Come let us get together to move forward and link together for success. Join us at the 57th ACSCU National Convention on 15 & 17 May 2018 at Mallberry Suites, Limketkai, Cagayan de Oro City. This year’s convention will be hosted by ACSCU Mindanao. Our activities and conversations will revolve around our theme: PEACE: Pursuing Excellence Anchored on Christian Education. We will rely on the Holy Spirit to inspire us: show us the way and empower us to obey.
Should you have further inquiries, please contact Dr. Patricio C. Dionio by e-mail email@example.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE ACSCU BOARD OF TRUSTEES,
(SGD) PATRICIO C. DIONIO, Ph.D.
ACSCU Executive Director
CONVENTION THEME & OBJECTIVES
THEME: PEACE: Pursuing Excellence Anchored on Christian Education
- Promote national competence, patriotism, and Christlikeness.
- Discover ways to make Christian spirituality the foundation of academic excellence. Recognize that God is the source of all wisdom.
- Draw from experiences in the first two years of Senior High School implementation and face the years ahead with confidence.
- Learn how to benefit from R.A. 10931 and the UniFAST
- Learn from the moves to draft a New Philippine Constitution; formulate a position thereon.
- Learn about the Tax Reform Acceleration Inclusion (TRAIN)
- Unite to move forward; link together for success.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION FEES PER PARTICIPANT
[ ] Single Occupancy, One or Two Nights – PhP 8,200
[ ] Single Occupancy, Three Nights – PhP 11,500
[ ] Double Occupancy, One or Two Nights – PhP 5,900
[ ] Double Occupancy, Three Nights – PhP 8,100
[ ] Triple Occupancy, One or Two Nights – PhP 5,100
[ ] Triple Occupancy, Three Nights – PhP 6,900
[ ] No hotel lodging, One or Two Days – PhP 3,500
[ ] No Hotel Lodging, Three Days – PhP 4,500
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT PER PARTICIPANT:
- For Registration paid before 01 May 2018 – PhP 300
- For Registration paid before 10 May 2018 – PhP 250
- For Registration submitted but not paid before 10 May 2018 – PhP 100
No more discount after 10 May 2018
Registration Fee includes Hotel accommodation, Meals and Hand-Out Materials for the Convention. The following Meals will be served:
15 May 2018 Lunch, PM Snacks and Dinner
16 May 2018 Breakfast, AM Snacks, Lunch, PM Snacks and Dinner
17 May 2018 Breakfast
Make Check payable to
ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
Deposit to ACSCU BPI Account No. 3180-0016-45
Please e-mail Deposit Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fax to (02) 911-5888.
We will e-mail you the Official Receipt.
We will give you the original OR when you come, together with your pre-printed ID and bag of hand-out Materials.
Please e-mail any inquiry to email@example.com